In the pandemic era, ensuring a healthy, safe, and prosperous future for citizens has been a burning imperative for city leaders. While COVID-19 has served as a stress test for cities, the pandemic has also been a catalyst for change for cities across the world which are driving urban resilience, sustainability and citizen well-being through reliance on technology and smart innovation.
A landmark research initiative covering 167 cities from 82 countries, has explored how these cities with diverse populations and economies use smart innovation and public-private partnerships to drive results.
Learn how you can benefit from the findings of this initiative in the free-to-attend webinar Smart and Sustainable: How Leading Cities Are Achieving Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability Goals, organized by Bentley Systems and hosted by Geospatial World, on June 9, 17:00 (GMT+2). Hear from a panel of experts the key takeaways from this research and what the biggest implications and opportunities for cities around the world. Get answers to important questions like:
- What are the key technologies that cities are planning to adopt over the next three years and why?
- How can you help your city achieve a Smart Cities 4.0 rating and what does that mean?
- Who is leading in smart cities innovation and what can you learn from them?
- How is technology enabling the emergence of Smart Cities 4.0?
- What are the key technological initiatives taken by cities towards UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- How are cities harnessing digital transformation solutions to drive increased roles in urban domains