Crowdsource urban planning in 3D
The Dialogue feature enables you to:
- Involve stakeholders and citizens in early dialogue
- Gather local knowledge from residents
- Collect data to promote and expedite projects
- Export results as PDF, Shape, or Excel files
Get started with Dialogue in your project
- Start by creating a new project or open an existing project.
- If you started with a new project, make sure to save it first to enable the Form Builder button.
- Click the Form Builder button in the Edit Toolbar. Form Builder opens in a new window.
- Create your form, press Save in Form Builder and close the window.
Read more about Form Builder in the reference pages.